Sunday, October 26, 2008

Personal: No post today

Sorry guys no post today, i gotta hit the books, and i have been hitting the books pretty much all weekend since Saturday, took Friday of to spend time with my brother as i previously stated.

I have a exam coming up on Friday, and i feel really bad about this one, its just WAY to much stuff to learn, and its not that interesting, but what are you going to do about it, thats life.

I will come with a birthday specially post to celebrate my 21nd year on this planet :)

This is how things are looking, i m currently renting a room, trying to get my own place but apartment prices are just too expensive, so this is a temporary living: but here is a current shot of my workstation if you will:

Workspace

1 comment:

Jo said...

Good luck in your exams. =)

Joanne.